Completing one of the LPN programs in Michigan in order to take the National Council Licensure Examination – Practical Nursing (NCLEX-PN). You will find that all of the LPN programs in Michigan require that you have a high school diploma or an equivalent in order for you to enroll. The LPN schools in Michigan have a great reputation. Those who want to study in a large city can consider attending one of the LPN programs in Detroit, Michigan. Contact the school’s admissions office before enrolling in a LPN program in Michigan to determine if there are any other requirements by the institution such as an entrance exam.
LPN Jobs in Michigan
2011 Employment: 19,310
2018 Projected Employment: 22,730
The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (Board of Nursing) requires the following from anyone who wants to work as an LPN:
• Must successful attend an accredited LPN program
• Must must complete and pass the NCLEX-PN
• Must fill out a declaration of primary state of residence
• Must submit fingerprints and undergo a criminal background check
• Must have a high school degree or equivalent
LPN Salary in Michigan
Recommended LPN Programs in Michigan
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- And more...
- AS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
To get ahead, you need an education that will truly set you apart and is affordable. A private, non-profit, fully accredited institution, Bellevue University is dedicated to helping you earn a degree that prepares you to advance your career. Bellevue University has graduated over 40,000 students with an education that combines the latest knowledge and professional skills employers expect. More than 70 bachelor’s, master’s and Ph.D. programs in growing fields such as IT, Healthcare, Business, Safety and Security, are available online and on campus.
- Nursing (RN to BSN) - BS
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Medical Assisting, AS (Online)
- Medical Assistant
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Office Administration (AAS)
- Medical Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting Online
American Sentinel University is focused on positioning you for success in your career today—and tomorrow.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Educational Leadership