Completing one of the LPN programs in Michigan in order to take the National Council Licensure Examination – Practical Nursing (NCLEX-PN). You will find that all of the LPN programs in Michigan require that you have a high school diploma or an equivalent in order for you to enroll. The LPN schools in Michigan have a great reputation. Those who want to study in a large city can consider attending one of the LPN programs in Detroit, Michigan. Contact the school’s admissions office before enrolling in a LPN program in Michigan to determine if there are any other requirements by the institution such as an entrance exam.
LPN Jobs in Michigan
2011 Employment: 19,310
2018 Projected Employment: 22,730
The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (Board of Nursing) requires the following from anyone who wants to work as an LPN:
• Must successful attend an accredited LPN program
• Must must complete and pass the NCLEX-PN
• Must fill out a declaration of primary state of residence
• Must submit fingerprints and undergo a criminal background check
• Must have a high school degree or equivalent
LPN Salary in Michigan
Recommended LPN Programs in Michigan
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - Nursing Diploma
- Master of Science in Nursing (Bridge Program)
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs that can be completed 100% online. Degree programs are available in the fields of education, nursing and health sciences, business, fine arts and production, and liberal arts.
Maryville University students may choose from 50 academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) - Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) -Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP)
- AS - Nursing
- BS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
- MSN - Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN -Diabetes Nursing (CCNE-accredited)
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MS - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
Grow, lead, succeed - with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University's commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Nursing, MS (Online)
- Doctor of Health Science (Online)
- Medical Assistant
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Medical Assisting, AS (Online)
- Medical Assistant