Completing one of the LPN programs in Michigan in order to take the National Council Licensure Examination – Practical Nursing (NCLEX-PN). You will find that all of the LPN programs in Michigan require that you have a high school diploma or an equivalent in order for you to enroll. The LPN schools in Michigan have a great reputation. Those who want to study in a large city can consider attending one of the LPN programs in Detroit, Michigan. Contact the school’s admissions office before enrolling in a LPN program in Michigan to determine if there are any other requirements by the institution such as an entrance exam.
LPN Jobs in Michigan
2011 Employment: 19,310
2018 Projected Employment: 22,730
The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (Board of Nursing) requires the following from anyone who wants to work as an LPN:
• Must successful attend an accredited LPN program
• Must must complete and pass the NCLEX-PN
• Must fill out a declaration of primary state of residence
• Must submit fingerprints and undergo a criminal background check
• Must have a high school degree or equivalent
LPN Salary in Michigan
Recommended LPN Programs in Michigan
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Medical Assistant
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Patient Care Technician (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Master of Science in Nursing Online
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Office Administration (AAS)
- Medical Assistant