If you are considering becoming a licensed practical nurse in Hawaii you must complete your training at one of the accredited LPN programs in Hawaii in order to take the National Council Licensure Examination – Practical Nursing (NCLEX-PN). LPN schools in Hawaii are some of the best around. In order for you to enroll in one of the LPN programs in Hawaii you must hold a high school diploma or an equivalent.Consider checking with the school’s board of admissions to see if there are any other requirements for enrollment.
LPN Jobs in Hawaii
2011 Employment: 1,460
2018 Projected Employment: 1,720
The State of Hawaii Professional and Vocational Licensing requires that in order to hold an LPN job in the state of Hawaii you:
• Must proof of graduation from an approved program
• Must have passing marks on the NCLEX-PN
• Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent
• Must must be beyond the age of the majority (18 years old)
• Must criminal background check and be a U.S. citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.